Whether you are an experienced Landlord, Investor, or Prospective Tenant, we can provide you with sound advice ensuring your experience is as straight forward as possible.
We will advise and provide detailed guidance to ensure you are fully aware of all facts to help you make the best decision.
Our Commercial Lettings Service includes:
Joplings will prepare particulars of the property and distribute to our mailing list, Prepare and arrange advertising in the local press and internet, Arrange viewings for prospective Tenants, Advise the most suitable terms of the lease, Inform the Landlord of current safety regulations relating to letting commercial property, assist your solicitor with information relating to the proposed lease terms and conditions.
- Excellent marketing facilities with our newly installed VEBRA Live software
- Your property advertised in our two offices
- Advertising on www.estatesgazette.com, www.rightmove.co.uk, www.vebra.com and our own website www.joplings.com
- Advertising regularly in the local press
- Free Valuations
- Floor Plans
- We have an extensive range of properties from small shops through to industrial buildings
- An extensive knowledge of the local area leading the way with the latest software
We have experts within the company who can provide information and assistance to prospective purchasers or tenants to ensure the property transaction involving your property goes ahead as planned. We will match buyers and tenants to your property using the latest property database programme VEBRA Live.
We can advise prospective purchasers and tenants of work they can carry out to properties to create the property that works for them. We are frequently asked to provide guidance and advice relating to planning permission for commercial buildings including change of use, conversions, extensions, re development potential to land and property.
It is a legal requirement to have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for your property. The EPC is valid for 10 years. The purpose of the certificate is to show the tenant how energy efficient the property is prior to moving in. A commercial property can not be marketed without an EPC