Commercial Building Surveys
Joplings Commercial Department provides advice and assistance to a variety of commercial clients ranging from retail premises in market towns through to warehouses and office accommodation on industrial estates
Schedules of Condition
Whether the landlord or tenant has responsibility for repairs and maintenance, a Schedule of Condition records the condition of the property at the commencement of the lease and avoids getting into disputes at a later date. We will survey the property and provide a comprehensive schedule including detailed photographs.
We can carry out a building survey on your commercial property. The building survey can be tailored to your specific requirements however will clearly locate and describe all the defects found during the survey as well as highlight any compliance issues. It will aim to inform you of the following:
- what, if anything, is wrong;
- why it is wrong;
- what damage has occurred
- how serious this is;
- what is needed to put it right;
- how much this is likely to cost;
- when the remedial work should be carried out;
- who is responsible for rectification works; and
- what further action is to be taken by the client.